Supporting You During Covid-19
Our Dearest Good Egg Dining Community,
It’s important to us that we get this right. The safety of our guests and staff are of the utmost importance during these uncertain times. We’d love to tell you a little bit about the current changes in our restaurant that illustrate our continued commitment to providing a safe and pleasurable dining experience.
· When dining with us, you’ll notice a greater distance between your table and the next. We have removed furniture to support social distancing and ensure service pathways that feel comfortable for staff and guests.
· Our restaurants have enhanced daily cleaning processes in place that include regular electrostatic disinfection.
· We have invested in additional education for our staff, focusing on cleanliness and safety in the workplace.
· Sanitizer stations are set up in multiple areas conveniently located around our restaurant.
· All staff members are screened for signs of illness and temperature before their shift begins.
· In support of the Oklahoma City Mask Mandate, face coverings will be required to enter/exit the restaurant and in all lobby or public areas, but not during your meal. Once inside the restaurant, we ask that you keep your mask on your person at all times and continue to practice social distancing protocols.
· Masks are a mandatory part of our uniform.
· We have installed a contactless payment system.
· Reservations are highly encouraged so that we may distance arrivals, allow ample time for table turn sanitation, and to guarantee a table.
· If you are not quite ready, we understand. We will continue to offer curbside pick-up and delivery via postmates.
Each step we take is a step forward towards our new normal. We are honored to be a part of creating memorable experiences for each and every one of you at our dining room tables. When you’re ready, we’ll be waiting!
Keith & Heather Paul
and all the wonderful humans that make up Good Egg Dining